Hawke 3x32 MAP Reticle Crossbow Scope
High performance optical system, increasing your success in the field. The 1" optics are fully multi-coated to provide high levels of light transmission.
The new crossbow scopes from Hawke feature a high performance optical system, designed to increase your success in the field. The wide angle image is bright and crisp, and the long eye relief eye bell design allows the scope to quickly 'come up' to the eye. The entire line was designed by crossbow users for cross bow users.
The entire range of scopes feature: Ballistic glass etched reticles compatible with the Hawke BRC software. The Hawke Scopes feature lenses that are fully multi coated optics for crisp, clear and bright viewing. The fast focus eye pieces gives the crossbow user a quick way to take that shot. The 1/2 M.O.A finger adjustable and resettable turrets provide a accurate reliable adjustment for windage and elevation.
Be sure to always hit the target with Hawke's Free Ballistic Reticle Calculator Software (BRC). Simply put the crossbow power information into the BRC and it calculates the exact trajectory of your bolt. The aim points of the SR and MAP reticles are then calculated equating to precision in the field. It's simple to use and extremely accurate.
MAP Reticle - The MAP crossbow features a ballistic reticle with aim points from 20 - 60yds, 6 - 12" brackets are set for the corresponding distance.
- 1" mono Tube design for maxim chassis stability
- Duel red / green illumination (available on the SR Reticle only)
- Glass-etched reticle designed specifically for a crossbow user's need.
- 1/2 M.O.A with finger adjustment
- 'Re-settable' turrets
- Available in Matte Black or Realtree HD Finish
- Fully BRC Software Compatible
- Hawke Worldwide Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 1 x Hawke 3x32 MAP Reticle Crossbow Scope
- 1 x Lens Caps