How do I get free shipping?
Please check our Coupon Code page for free shipping code.
How to make an International Order?
- How to make an International Order?
- Agree to all of our policies.
- Generate your order: Visit us on the web, add desired products to the online shopping cart.
- Shipping: Please select your preferred shipping method. If you prefer to ship via FedEx Global Express, please check your custom if there is any restriction.
- Payment: If you have paypal, you can complete check out. A shipping fee notification will be email within 24 - 48 hours after order is being "processed." If you wish to pay via bank wire or other wire transfer service: Cut and paste the shopping cart content and email us at email@example.com with your order detail and shipping address.
- TheCrossbowStore.com welcomes International orders. We process and ship out International orders 1-3 times a week.
- Buyers assume 100% responsibility for your country's law and regulations. We are not familiar with local laws and regulations outside of California.
- If you have any special requests, please contact us prior to completing your order online.
- Buyers are also responsible for any duty and import taxes incurred plus "your government's fees" and enjoying the welfare and utilities from your government.
- Bank Wire Transfer. (A $20 fee will be added for international wire transfer amount less than $500.)
- Paypal with confirmed address.
- Money Transfer Service. (Sent to TheCrossbowStore.com with Control #, address, phone number and shipping address.)
- For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want Free Shipping On Anything Over $50 For Internaitonal Customers?
International Shipping with MyUS.com
We have partnered with MyUS.com to offer convenient, fast international shipping to more than 225 countries for our customers. MyUS.com members receive deeply discounted shipping rates, exceptional customer service, 24/7 online access to their account, and access to other services.
Sign up with MyUS.com and receive your own U.S. street address to receive merchandise. Purchases can be made from any website or store within the U.S. Those items are shipped to your U.S. address, where MyUS.com provides specialized international package forwarding services from your new U.S. address to your international address.
NoNote: Use MyUS.com's Personal Shopper service to make a purchase from websites that do not accept international credit cards or those with international billing addresses. MyUs.com accepts all major credit cards and also accept wire transfers, and will make the purchase on your behalf.
Follow these two steps for international delivery:
1. Get your own U.S. address in America at www.MyUS.com.
2. Use your new U.S. address, provided by MyUS.com, when placing your order on U.S. websites.
If you are ordering multiple items, you'll enjoy the most savings by using MyUS.com Premium Service. This gives you the ability to consolidate packages, which saves you even more on international shipping.
If you would like magazines, letters and catalogs from the U.S. the Premium+Mail service is for you.