Badlands Lightweight "Summit" Hunting Pack
After six years of bending, twisting and testing, we are proud to say there is a new Sheriff in town in the world of hunting backpacks. With its mountaineering DNA and ability to haul more than your legs can carry, the Badlands Summit Hunting Pack is the revised version of the Badlands 4500 - the pack of choice for more Guides and Western Hunters than any other backpack on the planet. The Summit has all the quality of the 4500, but is three pounds lighter, with newly designed suspension and all the latest technology.
- FULLY LOADED - A spin on the iconic 4500, the Summit has shed pounds, but not features; Made with durable Ultralight Ripstop Fabric and an insanely strong polycarbonate frame that transfers the load to your hips so you can haul all that meat you earned
- VENTILATED - AirTrack Suspension utilizes a combination of air channeled foam and breathable mesh to keep you cool, dry, and comfortable no matter how long the hunt
- STEALTHY - Badlands' tactical 'Approach' camo is engineered to make you practically undetectable; Blends seamlessly into a wide range of habitats; Just as good for scouting as it is for every stalk of the season
- VERSATILE - Whether you carry a rifle or bow, the Summit hunting backpack has you covered; Integrated rifle boot; Compression straps give many options for gear attachment; Compatible with 2-liter hydration systems
- TECHNICAL SPECS - Weighs 6 lb 1 oz (2.8 kg) and measures 33 x 16 x 12 inches; Main compartment has a volume of 3240 cubic inches (53.1 L); Total volume is 5400 cubic inches (88.5 L); 7 pockets