AvianX Turkey Decoys LCD Series - 6 Styles Available
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
AvianX Turkey Decoys LCD Series.
- Quarter-Strut Jake Decoy: Give them something to pick on with the LCD Quarter-Strut Jake. This guy's non-aggressive pose makes him attractive to both dominant and sub-dominant gobblers, while his size " 15 percent smaller than a real jake " keeps him non-threatening and portable. Crafted from rugged dura-rubber, the Quarter-Strut Jake easily fits in a turkey vest, and won't crease or dent like other folding decoys. Pair with the LCD Laydown Hen to mimic a breeding pair that will drive longbeards absolutely wild.
- Lookout Hen Decoy: The LCD Lookout Hen has a similar look and effect as the popular Breeder Hen, but she's got a little something extra. The Lookout's raised height aids visibility so passing gobblers can spot her even in tall grass and dense vegetation. She features the same attention to detail and authentic paint scheme you expect from Avian-X, and the Lifelike Collapsible Decoy design you need for easy setups and transport.
- Feeder Hen Decoy: The LCD Feeder Hen draws gobblers in close to set up the perfect kill shot. Typically, a hen will notice a gobbler's advances and approach, signaling she's ready to breed. So if a longbeard's gobbles go ignored, he'll assume she didn't hear or see him " and he'll move closer to make sure she does. As he gets closer, the LCD Feeder's ultra-detailed paint schemes with true-to-life reflective feathers will pull him even deeper under her spell. This little lady will surprise you with what she's able to accomplish during her morning snack.
- Breeder Hen Decoy: One of our most popular turkey decoys ever, the LCD Breeder Hen plays up gobbler's top priority every spring: finding a mate. This lady is the ultimate temptation, displaying she's ready to breed. High-quality feather detail and intricate paint schemes complement this inviting pose to bring the gobblers to the hen house. Like all LCD decoys, the Breeder Hen features a collapsible dura-rubber body that won't crease or dent and stays quiet in the field. Your setup won't be complete without this one!:
- Laydown Hen Decoy: This lady is ready and waiting! The LCD Laydown Hen's body, wings and head simulate a hen turkey's authentic breeding position. It's a compelling invitation, and one that's been the demise of many a boss gobbler. She pairs perfectly with the LCD Quarter-Strut Jake to create a scene that a boss gobbler just won't tolerate. This pose can also double-down as a highly realistic dusting hen during mid-morning setups. The Laydown Hen does it all " and then some!
- Half-Strut Jake Decoy:The LCD Half-Strut Jake tells the tragic tale of a young gobbler living dangerously outside the pecking order. His sub-dominant head and relaxed feather positioning show he's fearless in his pursuit to establish dominance. Not to be tested, wild gobblers will be all too willing to teach him a swift lesson. This decoy is especially good for the early season when turkeys are working through the pecking order. Combine with your favorite LCD hens and watch a tragedy unfold.