Axe Crossbow AX440 Crossbow Kit with 3 Bolts and Optic
At a maneuverable, stable and easily shouldered 30.5-inches long and less than 12-inches axle-to-axle (cocked) the weight of the AX440 is centered over the shooter’s hand by way of a balanced shoot-through stock and riser design and reverse limb system. This configuration empowers the most efficient part of the split limb system from just 15 inches of power stroke to launch bolts at 440 feet-per-second. When combined, the proprietary cam system’s features center the string to move along the same plane throughout the entire power stroke.
- Adjustable Butt Stock
- Adjustable Cheek Comb
- Shoot Through Riser
- Balanced Center of Mass (Centered of the Trigger / Hand Grip)
- Integrated Crank with Cock / De-Cock Feature (sliding trigger housing)
- Trigger (3.5 lbs. and zero creep)
- Safest Trigger on the Market (Automatically resets to safe every shot)
- Tunable Roller Rest
- 85% Cam Efficiency (Best in Market)
- Ergonomic Chassis Design
- Adjustable Foot Hold
- Integrally Mounted 3 Arrow Quiver
- New Multi Range Illuminated 440 Reticle Scope
- (3) AXE micro .166" diameter 19" bolts (403 grains with included 100 grain practice tips)
- Cocked Axle to Axle: 11.5"
- Un-cocked Axle to Axle: 16.6"
- Power Stroke: 15"
- Limb Weight: 204 lbs.
- Trigger Pull: 3.5 lbs. (AXE 2 Stage Sliding Trigger Assembly)
- Overall Height: 12.25"
- Overall Length: 30.5" (Foot hold collapsed)
- Overall Length: 34.75" (Foot hold extended)
- Weight: 10.5 lbs. (Without Scope)
- Speed: 440 fps