Badlands Dash Day Pack
Not every hunt calls for thousands of cubic inches of pack space. Sometimes being light on your feet is the key to success. We started from scratch to design our most agile and most comfortable pack to date. With a Badlands Hypervent Suspension and load-distributing flex rods, the Badlands Dash is ready to run.
- Ultralight - Born when Badlands redesigned the iconic Ultra Day for speed and agility; Made with durable Ripstop Nylon, the Dash offers an internal Delron flex frame, load distributing flex rods, and an ergonomic reverse-tighten waist belt for comfort
- Ventilated - The Dash is the smallest Badlands hunting backpack with Hypervent Suspension, a system that allows high volumes of air to pass between you and your pack to keep you cool, dry, and comfortable
- Stealthy - Badlands' tactical 'Approach' camo is engineered to make you practically undetectable; Blends seamlessly into a wide range of habitats; Just as good for scouting as it is for every stalk of the season
- Versatile - Features an integrated rifle boot and built-in pistol holder, also bow compatible; Compression straps and a hideaway daisy chain give many options for gear attachment; Compatible with 3-liter hydration systems
- Technical Specs. - Weighs 3 lb 12 oz (1.7 kg) and measures 19 x 15 x 8 inches; Main compartment has a volume of 1260 cubic inches (20.6 L); Total volume is 1940 cubic inches (31.8 L); 4 pockets