Badlands Monster Fanny Pack with Fold Down Workstation
Oh how we hate calling this a fanny pack. It just evokes images of tourist carrying cameras and prancing around amusement parks. Well we have news for you - there will be no prancing. For over 20 years, the Monster Hunting Fanny Pack has set the standard for the rest of the world for what a 'Hip Hauling S.O.B' should be. With more than 1000 cubic inches of storage spread over 7 pockets, a Delron flex frame for support and an adjustable shoulder harness, the Monster Fanny Pack will free you up to really get down and dirty on your next hunt. All of the usual Badlands suspects are there: Durable KXO-32 fabric, aramid reinforced stitching, Hypalon stress points and our Unconditional Lifetime Warranty. Throw in hydration reservoir capability and some bedroll straps and the Monster is everything you never expected in a hunting pack this size.
- COMPLETE FREEDOM - Small but mighty, the Monster Fanny liberates your back with a comfortable, padded waist belt and a shoulder harness; Plenty of cargo room and well-placed pockets to keep your essentials organized
- COMFORTABLE CARRY - ThermoMold Suspension utilizes molded foam so ergonomically advanced that it virtually matches every contour of the human form; Lightweight Delron flex frame provides support to reduce fatigue
- DISAPPEARING ACT - Approach FX uses the same groundbreaking concealment technology as its predecessor, but features a darker color palette; Designed for the Midwest or Eastern hunter, as well as late-season Western hunters, this dark woods camo adapts to your surroundings AND the current lighting
- VERSATILE - Ideal for recon or day hiking; Wear it your way with fully adjustable, removable 3-point shoulder straps; 2 integrated fold-down workstation pockets; Compatible with 1-liter hydration systems
- TECHNICAL SPECS - Weighs 2 lb 10 oz (1.2 kg) and measures 9 x 15 x 7 inches; Main compartment has a volume of 425 cubic inches (7 L); Total volume is 1100 cubic inches (18 L); 7 pockets