Badlands Pursuit Camouflage Hunting Day Pack
Lightweight, technical and a breeze to carry - literally. The Pursuit has all the features you need for a trip to the tree stand or more localized hunts. It accommodates water bottles or a hydration bag, along with five storage pockets and a set of bedroll straps. Combine this with Badland's new AirTrack Suspension and you can see why this will be one of our most popular hunting daypacks in the line up.
- ULTRALIGHT - Weighing in under 2 pounds, the Pursuit won't slow you down; This lightweight backpack is anything but a lightweight, however, offering plenty of cargo room, water bottle pockets, plus Hypalon reinforcements
- VENTILATED - AirTrack Suspension utilizes a combination of air channeled foam and breathable mesh to keep you cool, dry, and comfortable no matter how long the hunt
- DISAPPEARING ACT - Approach FX uses the same groundbreaking concealment technology as its predecessor, but features a darker color palette; Designed for the Midwest or Eastern hunter, as well as late-season Western hunters, this dark woods camo adapts to your surroundings AND the current lighting
- VERSATILE - Whether you carry a rifle or bow, the Pursuit has you covered; A variety of compression straps give you lots of options for gear attachment; Compatible with 3-liter hydration reservoirs
- TECHNICAL SPECS - Weighs 1 lb 15 oz (0.9 kg) and measures 19.5 x 15 x 8 inches; Main compartment has a volume of 1250 cubic inches (20.5 L); Total volume is 1500 cubic inches (24.6 L); 5 pockets