Bear Archery Kodiak Magnum Traditional Bow
by Bear Archery
Original price $469.99
Current price $449.99
Modeled after the famous Kodiak bow, the Kodiak Magnum was first introduced in 1961 as a bow hunters dream due to its short length and ease of maneuverability. The design stuck and it has been around ever since.
- 1-piece riser – made of exotic African Paduk and capped with black and white glass
- Limbs – overlaid with clear maple, backed and faced with high strength black fiberglass
- Tips – handcrafted and layered with black and white fiberglass
- 52" AMO length
- Semi-gloss finish
- Crowned, cut-past center arrow shelf with Bear Hair Rest and classic high leather side plate.
- Dynaflight 97 Flemish String
- 1 x Bear Archery Kodiak Magnum Bow