Bear Archery Super Kodiak Traditional Long Bow
Nineteen sixty-seven marked the end of an era and the beginning of a new one at Bear Archery, after 17 years of production the Super Kodiak replaced the very popular Kodiak line of bows. The same craftsmanship has stayed true over the past 45 years making this bow a legend just like the man who once mastered it.
Fred used this model bow for many years on quests for African lion, cape buffalo, Alaskan polar bear and the British Columbia grizzly bear. Still to this day the Super Kodiak is one of the smoothest, finest shooting bows available.
- Brown and Black Dymondwood® – 60" AMO length
- Color: Brown and Black Dymondwood®
- 2-piece riser – made of brown and black Dymondwood®
- Limbs – overlaid with clear maple, backed and faced with high strength black fiberglass
- Tips – handcrafted and layered with black and white fiberglass
- Crowned, cut-on center arrow shelf with Bear Hair Rest and leather side plate.
- Dynaflight 97 Flemish String
- 1 x Bear Archery Super Kodiak Black Fiberglass Bow