Carbon Express Maxima RED Carbon Arrow Shaft with Dynamic Spine Control, 12-Pack
The Maxima RED is a breakthrough in controlling Dynamic Spine. The hi-tech carbon design has stiffer ends to contain the arrow's flex to what is called the "RED ZONE". The RED ZONE is the section of the arrow shaft engineered to contain Dynamic Spine and make a broadhead shoot more consistently. Containing arrow flex to the RED ZONE provides a new level of hunting performance because broadheads exaggerate the effect of arrow flexing in flight and act like "wings" on the front of the arrow. By reducing arrow flex in the front of the shaft, the Maxima RED makes broadheads shoot tighter groups and provides overall improved hunting performance. Both expandable and fixed blade broadheads exaggerate the effect of this increased flexing because the shape of the broadhead act like "wings" on the front of the arrow. The stiffer front end of the arrow shaft repositions arrow flex to the RED ZONE and reduces oscillation on the front end to make broadheads shoot more consistently. This results in tighter groups with broadheads and makes the Maxima RED the Ultimate Hunting Arrow.
- LAUNCHPAD PRECISION NOCK - Launchpad Precision Nocks come standard on all Maxima RED arrows and shafts to deliver a controlled arrow release, better shaft alignment and more consistent accuracy shot after shot.
- DYNAMIC SPINE CONTROL - Patented hi-tech carbon material construction that manages Dynamic Spine in a new way to make broadheads fly better. Maxima RED uses different carbon materials to control arrow flex to the RED ZONE.
- REAL STRAIGHTNESS - Laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch; Straightness of +/- 0.0025-inches is a maximum measurement, not an average
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS: 350-Size, 9.07-GPI, 0.342 spine, 0.300-inch Diameter, 31.5" length, and a weight tolerance of ± 1.0 grain
- MATCHED SET - 12-pack of red and black finished shafts are sorted and matched by weight and spine for best-in-class consistency