Hamskea Hybrid Target Pro Arrow Rest (Micro Tune)
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Microtune adjustments are key components of this target rest, which can be set as a limb-driven drop-away, or as a fixed launcher. Hamskea moved the spring from the limb end of the driving cable to the rest end, which provides for better spring protection.
- Takes design elements from the proven VersaRest platform in a streamline package that is 25% lighter.
- Zero tolerance technology ensures there is no lateral play in the shaft and rotation is silky smooth.
- Full microtune windage and vertical adjustments.
- Spring knob provides multiple internal torsion spring adjustment positions.
- Launcher shaft rides on dual over-sized sealed stainless steel ball bearings that rotate smoothly shot after shot.
- Zero Stop technology ensures repeatable up and down launcher positions.
- 8 sided, non-slip compression clamp design with in-line dampening coil eliminates launcher bounce-back.
- Universal no-slip limb pad, heavy duty no-stretch cord and easy adjustment cord clamp.
- Universal Limb Clamp assembly can be configured multiple ways: top or bottom limb actuated, cable actuated or cable fall away.