LimbSaver String Decelerator Kit
The re-designed String Decelerator Kit from LimbSaver uses a progressive resistance pillar to slow your bow string to a stop, minimizing slapping noise. The string decelerator also helps prevent your wrists from getting slapped when you shoot.
This kit includes the string decelerator, plus cable rod, mounting brackets, and clamp. The universal mounting system fits most bows and mounts to the front or rear stabilizer accessory holes, while allowing you to still use your current stabilizer.
- String Decelerator Nodes are designed to fit all 3/8-inch cable rods.
- It's made from LimbSaver's proprietary NAVCOM technology (Noise and Vibration Control Material), which effectively absorbs a wide range of frequencies to dissipate energy and vibration.
- Designed to fit all 3/8-inch cable rods. Quick and easy to install, it's durably built to be used outdoors in harsh environments.
- Using state-of-the-art technologies, LimbSaver produces highly effective noise- and vibration-dampening products for archery and firearm products, including bow stabilizers, recoil pads, rifle slings, and more.
- Proudly engineered and hand-made in the USA, LimbSaver products are widely used by outdoor enthusiasts, military, law enforcement, and more.
- Progressive resistance pillar slows bow string to a stop to minimize slapping noise
- Helps prevent your wrists from getting slapped when you shoot
- Made from LimbSaver's proprietary vibration-dampening NAVCOM material
- Universal mounting system fits most bows; mounts to front or rear stabilizer accessory holes
- Kit includes string decelerator, cable rod, mounting brackets, and clamp