Pro Radial X Weave Shafts - PRO 200 - 12/Pack
A favorite of bow hunters and 3D shooters. The Carbon Force Pro takes carbon arrow design to a new level with radial X Weave technology. Incredible straightness of +- .001 the Carbon Force Pro is the straightness arrow PSE offers. A patented computer process wraps individual carbon fibers to create a weave pattern to make the arrow stronger, straighter and faster than conventional carbon arrows. Shafts are full length with inserts loose and nocks installed. Fletched arrows are full length with inserts loose and nocks installed. Arrows are fletched with either 4" Dura vanes or Blazer vanes.
- Carbon Shaft with Cross Woven Fibers
- Features a Straightness Tolerance of 1 .001 and Grain Weight Matched to 1 One Grain Per Dozen
- Weights are As Follows: 100=6.6, 200=7.5, 300=8.6 Grains Per Inch
- Carbon Force Nocks and Inserts Included
- Takes a 5/16 screw-in point
- Each Radial X Weave arrow shaft is crafted utilizing state-of-the-art CNC machinery.
- Consistency in spine deflection and grain weights have never been better.
- The intricate cross weave pattern provides a higher density of carbon per square inch, resulting in higher hoop strength ratings.
- Package Information: Dozen Pack
- 1 x Pro Radial X Weave Arrows and Shafts