SAS Premium Screw In Bullet Point 85/100/125 Grain Made in USA - 12/Pack
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
SAS Premium Screw In Bullet Points feature an oversized contour that is slightly larger than the shaft for added protection during target entry. Each point size and weight has a unique profile to achieve superior aerodynamic flight.
- Guaranteed to weigh within 0.25 grains of the specified weight and to be concentric (round) within 0.001" (.025mm).
- Premium Points are made from stainless steel for a durable rust-free finish.
- The end result is an arrow that spins true and flies clean and stable – time after time.
- SAS Screw-in Bullet Points feature a contour slightly larger than the shaft for smooth arrow removal.
- These field points are sized in 1/64" increments to ensure a flush fit with the shaft
- Weight: 85 grain, 100 grain, and 125 grain
- Quantity: 12/Pack
- Color: Silver
- Made in the USA
- 17/64" points typically fit weaker spined small (.204 ID) shafts
- 9/32" points typically fit stiffer spined small (.204 ID) shafts
- 19/64" points typically fit standard carbon (.246 ID) shafts used for hunting
- 5/16" points typically fit stiffer spined standard carbon (.246 ID) shafts
- 21/64" points typically fit large aluminum 21 series with inserts
- 11/32" points typically fit crossbow bolts