Scott Little Goose Release - Buckle Strap
The Little Goose from Scott is designed for the archer who wants a more compact release, but wants to maintain a rigid connection between the release head and the wrist strap. The Little Goose is a smaller version of Scott's popular Mongoose release and features four length adjustments in the shaft of the release and a forward trigger design to maximize effective draw length. The exclusive angle-jaw design with the improved jaw radius is perfect for D-loops and provides a clean release every time for a more accurate and consistent shot. The deluxe padded wrist strap is extremely comfortable and will last season after season. Perfect for both right and left hand archers, the Little Goose is at home on any range or in the field.
- Patent-pending in-line single-caliper design.
- The release that has dominated the hunting industry for years.
- One of our most durable and popular designs.
- Forward, one-piece trigger design maximizes draw length.
- Patented angled-jaw design.