SKB i-Series 3019 Mission Sub-1 Crossbow Case Custom Pre-Cut Foam
iSeries injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and dust-proof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. The molded-in hinge with stainless steel hinge pins, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
- Custom cut high density foam to fit a Sub-1 crossbow, quiver, and other accessories
- Meets military standards and manufactured to withstand the toughest conditions
- Easy to operate trigger latches and reinforced padlock hoops
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips.
- Cushion grip handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying.
- In-line skate style wheels and pull-out handle for easy transport.
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J).
- Molded-in hinge for added protection.
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C).
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F).
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Lifetime Warranty.
- $1500 Content Coverage.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Interior Dimensions: 30" x 19.5" x 12"
- Weight: 31.8 lbs.