TenPoint Crossbows Integrated ACUdraw 50 Crossbow Cocking Device
An Integrated rope cocking device that reduces draw weight by 50%. TenPoint has taken this leveraged rope-cocking concept to a new, easy-to-use level by integrating it into the butt stock and adding a heavy-duty retraction spring that silently and effortlessly draws the ropes securely back inside the unit's housing after each use. No storing the rope, untangling it, or putting it away after using it. The contoured ACUdraw 50 covers fit the stock better and are less bulky. The lightweight covers also improve the alignment of the mechanism’s hooks and handles in the housing for improved security when not in use. WARNING: Handles contain a powerful Neodymium magnet that may interfere with the safe operation of pacemakers or other medical implants.
- EASY-TO-USE CROSSBOW COCKING MECHANISM that draws the bow accurately every time; REDUCES DRAW WEIGHT BY 50%
- INTEGRATED INTO THE BUTT STOCK, the ACUdraw 50 ropes RETRACT NEATLY inside the unit’s housing after cocking; no storing the rope, untangling it, or putting it away after use
- LIGHTWEIGHT, CONTOURED ACUdraw 50 covers fit the stock well and IMPROVE THE ALIGNMENT of the mechanism’s hooks and handles in the housing for improved security when not in use
- SELF-RETRACTING: No more need to hang a rope around your neck or to stash it in your fanny pack
- When not in use, powerful mini-magnets HOLD THE HANDLE SILENTLY AND SECURELY in place