Trocar 100 Grain 3 Blade with Offset Blade Design: 1 3/16" Cut Assembled 3 Pack
It’s one of a kind. It is your story from beginning to end. The size of the antlers, the age of the deer, the location, time of day were all part of a moment in time never to be repeated.
A collection of trophies defines your history. Every one has a unique story. The stories have been repeated over and over at camp. Everyone has heard them repeated many times over the years, but they just keep getting better. They are trophies they all remember and admire. They define your families legacy.
Bowhunting is your tradition, your history. It’s what defines you.
- Aerodnamic - .035" right-helix design maximize arrow stabilization delivering pinpoint accuracy at long ranges.
- Bone Crushing Penetration – Hardened steel Trocar tip provides superior penetration and the solid steel ferrule won't deform or deflect when striking bone
- Large Cutting Diameter – 3 fixed-blade broadhead with offset blade design features a cutting diameter of 1-3/16”
- Razo Sharp, Dependable, and Duable – Pack of 3 100 grain Broadheads come pre-assembled and ready to go.
- Made in the USA -Founded in 1984, Muzzy is the number one name in fixed-blade broadheads, and proudly made in the USA!
- 100 Grain 3 Blade
- 1 3/16" Cutting Circle