Vortex Optics Crossfire Prism Binoculars
Need a quality, performance-driven binocular that won't break the bank? Enter the all-new Crossfire series-an entirely new optical system, housing, and aesthetic push into a realm previously unheard of at this price point. Fully multi-coated lenses promote impressive optical quality, while a wide field of view and enhanced depth of field ensure optimal subject acquisition. They may be the entry point in our roof prism lineup, but there is nothing entry-level about these binoculars.
Model Eye Relief Adjustment Close Focus Distance Field of View (1000 Yards/Degrees) Interpupillary Distance Height x Width Weight 8x42 17mm 7.5'393 / 7.556-76 mm 6.2x5.1" 23.5 oz
- 8-12x magnification and 42mm or 50mm objective lenses, this Crossfire is a quality, performance driven binocular perfect for your next hunt. Fully multi-coated lenseses promote excellent light transmission and clarity for impressive views.
- A wide field of view and enhanced depth of field help you quickly find what you were looking for when scanning your environment.
- Twist-up eyecups, a smooth center focus wheel, and right eye diopter give you precise functionality.
- Rubber armoring with clean, sleek styling provides a durable non-slip grip.
- With nitrogen purging, you will be ready for all weather conditions with fogproof and waterproof barrels.
VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, the customer. Vortex will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective-at no charge to you. If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition.
You see, it doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it. You can count on the VIP Warranty for all Vortex Optics riflescopes, prism scopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes, tripods, and monoculars.
Warranty from Vortex:
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully transferable
- No warranty card to fill out
- No receipt needed to hang on to