The PSE Dream Season Decree
is one of the flagship bows for PSE Archery in 2015. They decided to create something different than last years Full Throttle which was mainly built for speed. The Decree offers very impressive speeds stating that it shoots anywhere between 347-355. It has a max weight of 3.7 pounds and and axel-to-axel of 31-3/8’’ making this a compound bow that is both powerful and lightweight. Other than the factory specs, there are a few things that also stuck out to me.
A few of the highlights for the Decree:
- The draw length can be adjusted from 24-½ to 30’’ to accommodate a wide range of shooters.
- It is aggressive on the draw
- The Inertia Cams allow the shooter to have a customizable fit
- If the draw stops are adjusted, there is little creep
- Riser is forged from 7075 aluminum, which helps improve accuracy
- You can easily access 2 hex screws that hold the modules in place to adjust the bow without the need for a bowpress
- Valley seems shallow, but there is a solid back wall
- Little-to-no hand shock and vibration
- Speed relative to noise is impressive
The Dream Season Decree had virtually no vibration on, or after the shot. That is pretty good when you consider that it is still shooting up there with most of the other flagship bows on the market. The comfortable draw make this one of the better bows out there for bowhunting
. There are very few bows that bring together comfort, solid design, and speed, but the Decree does it exceptionally well. Do you have a Decree? If so, what do you think about it? How is it holding up for you? Please leave a comment below and let us know.